Many of the over 80 age group have health problems including life threatening illnesses, confusion, forgetfulness, or mental illness which makes day to day life difficult. These problems can also make life difficult for their most trusted advisors. Lynn Cox Eldercare Management & Consulting services can save time for the attorney and frequently save money for the client.
Key Benefits for Attorneys:
- Familiarity with the problems of illness and aging and are skilled in dealing with families in crisis.
- Ability to tap into a network of colleagues and services to provide help quickly.
- Ability to maintain resource files on a variety of services including retirement communities, life-call systems, medical equipment and homecare providers.
- Ability to frequently save money by rendering an accurate assessment of the problem. Recommending the correct level of care assures that the client does not pay for a higher level of care than is necessary. The care manager is familiar with services available at no charge or at minimal cost.
- Lynn Cox Eldercare Management & Consulting provides objective professionals who evaluate the situation and provide knowledgeable solutions. This is particularly important when there is family conflict or minimum social support and an objective assessment of the older person’s needs is required.