Lynn Cox & Associates develops customized solutions for each senior and their family because no two situations are exactly the same. Clients may purchase blocks of service time. Options include:
On-Site Consultation: 2-3 hours
- An Lynn Cox & Associates care manager visits the senior in their home or facility and will provide recommendations.
Comprehensive In-Home Clinical Assessment: 5-6 hours
- A Lynn Cox & Associates care manager conducts a comprehensive, on-site evaluation to determine care options and evaluation of senior’s strengths, needs and preferences. (This may require two or three visits depending on the stamina of the older adult.)
- The assessment includes medical review, functional status, and psycho/social evaluation
- The resulting written assessment report is provided to the senior and their family with implementable recommendations.
Home Safety Evaluation: 2-3 hours
- A Lynn Cox & Associates care manager conducts a comprehensive, on-site safety evaluation.
- The resulting written report is provided to the senior and their family with implementable recommendations.
On-Going Care Management (Hourly Billing)
- Lynn Cox & Associates provides on-going services associated with the coordination, implementation and management of support services required by the older adult and their family
- This may include in-home services, physician appointments, as well as transition services to alternative living facilities, advocacy, medication management, private caregiver oversight, insurance/benefits advocacy, interfacing with out of town families, interfacing with physicians, attorneys, trust officers and financial planners, facilitation of delivery of medical services, home care assistance, nutritional and emotional support, and hospice care if needed.
Emergency Management (Hourly Billing)
- Lynn Cox & Associates provides hospitalization and emergency room advocacy